- Google Play: Download App – Android Phones & Tablets
- iTunes: Download App – iPhone & iPad
- Devices: iPhone, iPad, Androids, Kindle (soon), NOOK (soon)
- Images: Download Screenshots
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Yumbies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Yumbies
Yumby Smash Reviews
- AppAdvice says Yumby Smash is “Unique, Charming & Entertaining“
- Appdictions gives Yumby Smash 5 Stars
- Best10Apps.com gives Yumby Smash 5 Stars
- 148Apps gives Yumby Smash 4 Stars
- Today Free Apps gives Yumby Smash 5 Stars
- The iPhone App Review gives Yumby Smash 4 Stars
- Appover gives Yumby Smash 5 Stars
- Apps Looking gives Yumby Smash 4 Stars
- Appscovery features Yumby Smash
- iPhone Glance gives Yumby Smash 4 Stars!
- QQ.com says Yumby Smash is a “Spiritual Catharsis!“
- Snappn gives Yumby Smash 5 Stars
- FirstPost gives Yumby Smash a Video Review
- Applantis gives Yumby Smash 5 Stars
- Ultimate Download Mine gives Yumby Smash 5 Stars
Yumby Smash is the first game to take advantage of the PlayGearz platform, which allows players to create their own games & levels and share them with friends.
Your goal is to SMASH everything, as you battle your way past Colonel Crumpet and his Gobbler Hoards.
We’re launching with…
- Three Complete Worlds
- 90 Campaign Levels
- PlayGearz Game Creator
- Unlimited Player Created Levels
- Expansion Packs to follow!
The demented Colonel Crumpet has constructed a diabolical weapon called Starve, which is sucking all food out of Planet Yumby!
Every second counts, as the Yumbies battle their way past Gobbler Hoards, terrifying traps and towering fortresses. Along the way, the Yumbies must find and SMASH pieces of Starve that Crumpet’s minions are manufacturing.
Only by reaching Starve before it’s completed do our Yumbies stand any chance of, well, not starving…
- Cofounders: Steve Hoffman, Andy Riedel & Aaron Jones
- Coding: Aaron Jones & Andy Riedel
- Game Design: Steve Hoffman, Andy Riedel & Aaron Jones
- Art: Grace Chen
- Animation: Chris Miller
- Music & Sound FX: Michael Sweet
- Marketing & Product Management: Steve Hoffman
- Story & Characters: Steve Hoffman, Andy Riedel, Aaron Jones & Grace Chen
- Level Design: Steve Hoffman & Zachary Hoffman